Employment Opportunities with Starr Hill
Position Summary: This new position will play an integral role in all marketing and sales support activities for Starr Hill Brewery and help lead initiatives designed to affect a brand refresh over the next year.
• Coordinate brand creative image development across all platforms
• Coordinate creative with material and merchandise procurement
• Coordinate use of brand image and message across all platforms in all markets, in all venues, festivals and Starr Hill Tap Room
• Coordinate advertising in all markets for all mediums
– Contract development
• Coordinate PR campaigns around brand activities and key events
• Manage interaction with industry influencers
• Analyze market demographics
• Manage marketing agency relationships
• Coordinate press releases
• Marketing budget, variance analysis and reporting
Preferred Skills and Experience
• BS in Marketing / Advertising preferred
• 3-5 years of marketing experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
Starr Hill Brand Ambassadors are part time Starr Hill employees. Ambassadors will be motivated, social individuals who have a passion for craft beer and an outgoing personality. They are responsible for executing promotional events in the trade in the evenings and on weekends. Brand Ambassadors educate the public about Starr Hill brands in the on and off premise and will be trained at the Starr Hill Brewery in Charlottesville by the owner and Brew Master Mark Thompson.
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors in all of our markets, including Virginia, Georgia, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., North Carolina, Nashville, TN.
Pay is hourly and certain expenses will be reimbursed or paid on a corporate credit card.